Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rethink - User Suggested Venues!

Something struck me this morning, I think I'm going about this all backwards. Rather than chasing businesses to opt in, why don't I just ask you guys what places you want to support?
The business doesn't have to "opt in," we can just create a list of places we know that have been impacted by quakes (change of premises, damages, stock losses, temporary closures, road closures, evacuations, etc. etc.) and then bombard them (nicely!) with our patronage! I'm sure they will be pleased!

So, where do you know of that needs a helping hand? I'll tweak the Participating Venues page to reflect this new model. I might even do some kind of fancy graphic to explain the flow.

Of course if a business want to opt in they are still totally welcome to! Also, if you aren't from the Canterbury region and you want to get involved somehow, contact me, I love brainstorming with others about how they can help or be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment